Well. Well. As a avid reader and poster on Sharksworld, I really felt that I needed to make a contribution to Rob and the Team for putting up with me for so long..;-)
So in True Prof. ICE Fashion, I have decided to do something I do best. Talk, real sense Rugga-wise and select the ‘best’ Springbok 22 ever. Obviously this one is for the girls and maybe some of the WP Supporters!
You also may or may not agree, so give me your comments, Ladies and Gents!
Here we go:
1. Beast – he reminds me of that huge actor in The Green Mile (same voice too!) A gentle Giant – I would definitely go on a dinner date with him!
2. John Smit – His confidence when leading the squad
4. Steven Sykes – he’s fun and a really nice guy.
6. Rob Louw (as a little girl, he was a very, very attractive “Oom” – I mean look at his daughter and you’ll know what I mean!)
7. Jean Deysel – Yster just like Vin!!
8. Gary Teichman – that lisp was to DIE for!!
9. Robert du Preez – tall and handsome!
10. Butch James – nothing like that naughty boyish freckly look!! (Oh how I wish that Danny Boy Carter played for the Boks!!! – Definitely would have been my FIRST Choice in all positions..;-)
11. JP Pietersen – Silent, hard-working guy, looks like a true gentlemen.
12. Frans Steyn – mooi seun…;-)
13. Danie Gerber – this one is purely on merit and because he’s family
14. JAMES SMALL – the Ultimate Rebel, who got a whole lot of the fairer sex involved in watching rugby. The true Bad Boy…Yummy!!
15. Hugh Reece Edward – I actually wanted to call my daughter “Reece” – I think that’s enough said!
16. Bismarck du Plessis (Purely because of his torso)
17. Os du Randt (Having met him many moons ago and sakkie sakie’d with him – he is a very cute Teddy Bear indeed!!
18. Bob the Tongue Skinstadt – simply put – he was cute as hell, centre-fold material! Se wat julle wil!
19. Luke the Puke Watson – cause he can do the puking for you after a heavy night out watching rugby and drinking with the boys!!
21. Len Olivier – go look at his pics on facebook – that would say it ALL!!
22. Lem Honibal – I reckon he can tackle well!
I’ll leave 3 blanks for you to fill in….Tweet