Wow, I am so disappointed. Once again we come so close, but yet we miss out when the game was there for the taking.
The Ref on the side line…hint, hint once again made one critical call, which will again be discussed during the week.
- Much better at scrum time even though John gave one penalty.
- Great work ethic from all the loose forwards.
- Andy Goode’s Goal Kicking was Great.
- Ruan did allow for faster ball.
- Adrian jacobs kept momentem going forward when He got some ball.
- Lineouts were also very good in the first 60 minutes.
- Defence was more organized and commited.
- Got a losing Bonus point.
- Communication between players was poor at times. Everyone doing their own thing.
- Stefan Terblanche kicking was horrible, kept us in our half for long periods.
- Jannie Du Plessis…what can i say? He is a Shark, but seems to cost us at the most critical times of the game. Herbst for the bench when we return from tour is my suggestion.
- The tempo was seriously slow and once again only picks up when we are behind. We did not go full out at the Brumbies, which is worrying.
- Individuals are once again puttuing their hands up, but as a collective unit some are not doing their part at the moment. I feel Patrick Lambie really deserves a go at Fullback, including Mvovo on the wing.
All in all i just feel so gutted for the guys, because we can say as much as we want about team performance, but their are alot of other factors that have been working against us. Sooner or later we are gonna swing it around and decisions will start going with us. All those who support the Highlanders i feel sorry for, the Sharks will not feel out a highlanders side with maybe one or two internationals, whereas the Brumbies had a whole lot. Nothing will be held back in That game. If weather stays dry we should see a good day out for the Sharks.
Always Black and White!Tweet