The Sharks next goal is to lift the new super 15 trophy. So let us see what our player stocks look like before this new and exciting season for The Sharks.
The Squads for the new Super 15 seem to be larger than last year, moving from 30 man to 40 man. Here is what i think our squad could look like. We don’t need to worry about depth and Young talent coming through…that is for sure.
*Can cover another position too/ ?-Contract
- Beast, Sabelo Nhlapo and Dale Chadwick
- Bissie, Burden and Cooper
- Jannie, Van Staden* and Smit*and Herbst
- Sykes, Mossie* and Bresler
- Hargreaves and Skeate
- Keegan* and Botes
- Deysel , Willem*and Ojiambo*
- Charl, Rory Kockott-? , Hoffman* and Cronje
- Lambie*, JLP* , Pretorius-? And Cronje
- Mvovo and JP
- Bosman*, Jenner*
- Jacobs*,Stef*, Vulindlu*, Lindeque and Mnisi*
Kene Okafor, Wynand Pienaar, Cobus Reinach, (Mark Richards and Sithole)- Likely to play for Sevens Bokke.
There might be a few guys i might have forgotten, but all in all it looks like we will have a really strong squad and a good mix of youth and experience too. I have no doubt that if we keep doing the hard work in the gym, on the field and off the field we stand a great chance of getting our hands on a title we greatly deserve. Go Sharks!!!Tweet