In the wake of the All Blacks win in Soweto my thoughts have now turned to what other twists and turns the rugby season may hold:
1. When McCaw is on his 6 month sabbatical travelling around Europe will anyone really recognise him?
2. Will Brad Thorn really join the Highlanders next season?
3. Will Ma’a Nonu and Mils Muliaina team up in the mid-field for John Kirwin’s new-look Blues in 2013?
4. Is Kieran Read the best player in the world?
5. Who will be my 4 Halfbacks in my Fantasy League Team for 2013?
6. Take out McCaw, Carter & Nonu and is this All Black team potentially better?
7. Why is the Springbok backline a shadow of years gone by?
8. Were the Argentinians any great value to the Tri-nations or would have Samoa been more competitive?
9. Has Julian Savea’s brother been the player of the ITM Cup?
10. Has Daniel Adongo’s career been influenced by Tana Umaga?
11. Aren’t Kerr-Barlow & Barrett better than Smith & Cruden?
12. Is the Currie Cup just South African Super Teams in disguise?
13. Will the Kings win any games next season?
14. Who will be the bolter on the End-of-Year All Black Tour – anyone?
15. Is finishing 2nd in a Superbru Pool any different to finishing 167th?
I may just adjourn now and go and think about some of these and other musings in the garden.
Yours in Rugby